Father’s Day is less than a week away and in true me fashion, it’s a last minute scrabble to get everything I want together in time.
However, I do have a little bit of a last minute gift guide for you right here and right at the end there’s also a fantastic giveaway. Although, I must confess, the images of the products aren’t my own… my husband has been incredibly nosey this year (and kept snooping through the boxes) so I’ve had to store the gifts at my mother’s house.
A gift for one who likes comfort
I don’t know about the men in your life, buy I know the men in mine love a bit of comfort.
We were sent the beanbag for the kids to review in the cwtch corner (but I haven’t gotten around to that yet) and I can’t help but feel that the beanbag is just perfect for fun and comfort-loving father’s this Father’s Day.
It’s big enough to be comfortable but also compact enough to fit in any space you have left in the lounge. It’s actually even more perfect in the ‘Gamer’s Room’. It would probably be the most versatile gaming chair you will ever own.
A gift for the diy dad
Everyone loves a good multi-purpose tool and the True Utility Multi Tool Pliers really are something else.
With a can opener, bottle opener, 5cm knife blade, Phillips screwdriver, pliers, wire cutters, knife, awl, nail file, two screwdrivers, a serrated knife, and a partridge in a pear tree, it is the perfect accessory for any household and any DIY Dad.
Actually, thinking on it, I don’t think it has a partridge in a pear tree. That’s the only thing it doesn’t have though.
The Multi Tool Pliers are available directly from findmeagift.co.uk.
A gift For the dad who likes wine
My husband isn’t really a wine lover (give him a Stella any day), but I know plenty of men who love a great tasting glass of wine.
The Willow & Stone range of wines make a fantastic gift for anyone who loves something a little bit different. The range consists of four different flavours and experiences.
- White: Bursting with delicious flavours of gooseberry, peach and pear,
- Rosé: Flavours of ripe cherry and cranberry,
- Rosé fizz: Gorgeous notes of fresh strawberry and raspberry,
- White fizz: Bursting with gooseberry peach and pear flavours.
The range is currently stocked in Co-Op and B&M, the range is excellent value with the white and rosé priced at £3.99 and the rosé and white fizz priced at £4.99.
A gift for the car enthusiast
Cars seem to be very popular with Dad’s. My Dad takes great pride in his car and can very often be found on the driveway on a Sunday morning, washing and polishing his cars. He also does his work van.
Maybe the Armor All Waterless range could actually save him some time while giving him the satisfaction of a spotlessly clean car.
The Armor All Waterless range includes:
- Waterless Wash & Wax: It helps to maintain the ‘just washed’ look in between washes. Simply spray on, wipe off and you’re done.
- Express Wash & Wax Wipes: An extra large wipe that safely and effectively cleans your car and gives it that ‘just washed’ look.
- Speed Wax Wipes: No waiting, no buffing, just a simple solution to keep your car looking fabulously shiny.
A Gift for the Dad who loves a cuppa
Who doesn’t love a brew? Especially when it’s in a personalised mug.
The 10 things I love about my Dad mug from findmeagift.co.uk is perfect and not just for Father’s Day. Whether it’s his birthday or you just want to treat him, it’s a wonderful mug.
With a choice of 6 colour schemes and 10 personalisation areas it’s the ultimate gift for all super special Dads. Sometimes they just need to be reminded of the reasons they are loved.
A gift for an active father
Is the father in your life an Activeman? If so, Bio-Synergy have the perfect gift for him. The Activeman brand from Bio-Synergy has something for every man, whether it’s an energy boost that’s required or a little bit of a boost for those achey joints. There is bound to be something that suits.
The range includes:
- Activeman Energy Charge: A pre-workout energy drink with low sugar providing fast and sustained energy release.
- Activeman Focus: With Omega fatty acids, Activeman Focus is designed specifically for the brain and improves focus.
- Activeman Free Motion: Proven to improve flexibility and reduce injuries in the joints, Free Motion is the ultimate must have for any gym Daddy.
- Activeman Oatein: A satisfying and nutritious meal that maintains your energy levels, keeps hunger at bay and refuels your muscles.
- Activeman ThermoLean: Specifically designed to help lose weight, keep lean muscle and be race ready.
Buy any of these directly from the Bio-Synergy website.
A Gift for the ‘cool’ dad
Do you know a Dad who thinks he’s cool? Then Skates.co.uk has the perfect gift for him.
Whether he thinks he’s cool enough to BMX, roller skate, skateboard or scoot around… Skates has it all.
We actually love the company in our house, and both Seren and myself have very cool roller skates from them ready to start our skating lessons (don’t ask, it’s a crazy idea of ours but I’m rather concerned I will end up with a few broken bones.)
In fact, Skates are so cool that they’ve offered one of my readers the chance to win the Dad in their life a Skateboard up to the value of £50.
All you need to do, is enter using the Gleam widget below and you could be in with a chance.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- The giveaway will end on Sunday 17th June at 11.59pm.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random and notified within 7 days of the giveaway ending.
- The winner will get to choose a Skateboard from this link up to the value of £50.
- The giveaway is open to UK Residents aged 18 or over only.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If using the ‘subscribe to newsletter’ entry option please click here to sign up and don’t forget to verify your email.
- Please read the Giveaway Privacy Notice by clicking here. This contains important information about the data I collect, how it is stored, and the way it is used.