**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** From today on my Day Zero Project update will be on the first Sunday of a month instead of the last.
Now, I’ve said that, it’s time to get down to business.
This month has been a bit of a busy one. We’ve acquired a rabbit, I’ve started a new business as a Virtual Assistant and we have decided that we are going to stay put instead of looking for a new home. Well, unless we win the lottery of course.
However, let’s really get down to business.
As of the first Sunday in May, 178 days into my 1001, I have completed 11 goals and have another 29 underway.
The goals that are completed are:
- 9 Declutter the toys
- 23 Improve my newsletter
- 27 Narrow down tags and categories
- 28 Delete irrelevant content from the site
- 30 Switch Hosting providers
- 26 Open a regular savers account
- 41 Get any credit card balances transferred on interest free
- 44 Switch internet providers if there is a cheaper option – there wasn’t
- 61 Walk the coastal path
- 78 Write list for 101 in 1001
- 95 Build a snowman
The goals that are underway are:
- 1 Cook 52 new recipes (4/52)
- 2 Stick to a cleaning schedule
- 8 Update the photos on the wall
- 17 Write consistently
- 19 Monetise my blog
- 21 Complete 5 different series of posts
- 24 Develop my niche
- 25 Grow my following on social media
- 26 Update my progress at least once a month
- 29 Check for broken links once a month
- 31 Keep up with the #BloggersinWales showcase and linky.
- 32 Pay of 75% of our debt
- 33 Save for a big family holiday
- 35 Save £10 for each goal completed
- 40 Improve my credit score
- 45 Put an extra £50 a month towards debt
- 47 Take part in reward schemes
- 53 Have 52 days out with the kids (4/52)
- 64 Lose 3st
- 66 Read 52 books (27/52)
- 67 Watch 52 movies I haven’t seen before (8/52)
- 70 Have a hernia repair
- 75 Complete 101 in 1001
- 83 Play a board game once a month for the duration (3)
- 86 Spend quality one on one time with each child
- 89 Create and edit more videos with Garreth
- 90 Sing songs with the kids every day
- 92 Surprise the kids every month (4)
- 97 Complete 52 random acts of kindness (4)
I’m really hoping to cross a few off this month. I know over the summer we will achieve quite a few! 😀
Do you have any goals you want to complete?