Beth's Box Stationery

A FREE printable for bloggers – Monthly Stats

6th April 2018

After presenting you with my free printable reading journal last month, I’m ready to reveal a new one.  I also use this one although it isn’t an everyday essential.  I give you a free printable for recording your blog statistics.

I record Beth in a Box’s stats on the 1st of every month… it’s not important in the sense that the world will end If they don’t get recorded.  But, as a blogger, stats are generally rather important.

Why do I record the blog’s stats?

I like to see progress

Or not… as the case may be.  I measure myself by the progress I make.  That is in all aspects of my life including weight, in games.  Numbers actually mean a lot to me.  However, I try not to let the numbers I see on my records affect me.  I have good months and bad months but the general trend seems to be good.

Very often stats are asked by PR’s or SEO’s looking to work with bloggers

This includes Domain Authority and Traffic.  Sadly, it’s the way this world works.  I don’t put too much stock in it all the time because I still get opportunities but I also don’t have the time to overload myself.

My meagre stats work for me in the most part but all I ultimately want are opportunities that benefit me and add value to my blog.  By recording stats monthly it makes it easier for me to give out the information when I am asked for it.

So with this in mind, I’ve created a printable that I use myself to record my own stats.  It is still a work in progress but has the important ones to me already included and plenty of space to add any other metrics you desire.

It is available in 3 sizes – A4 print on A4, A5 print on A5 and A5 print on A4.

A4 Print on A4

Monthly Stats A4

A5 print on A5

Monthly Stats A5

A5 print on A4

Monthly Stats A5 print on A4

If you want to use this printable but it isn’t quite right and you want some extras included let me know and I’ll edit it.

Now, a question, do you have any ideas for printables that you would like to see?  Let me know in the comments and I’ll add them to my list.

You Might Also Like...

Mudpie Fridays
    10th April 2018 at 10:49 pm

I dont record mine on the monthly basis… I know I should. My blog has my main social media followings along the bottom so I tend to use that! But this would be much better and more professional x

13th April 2018 at 2:38 pm

My main reason for doing it is to track my own progress. I suppose it satisfies the mathematician in me ever so slightly. Haha!

Wendy
    10th April 2018 at 10:47 pm

I have started recording my stats on the 1st too but they are all just scribbled down on random bits of paper, not organised at all! Think I’m going to download this, thanks for creating such a useful printable xx

13th April 2018 at 2:39 pm

I hope you find it useful. I love using it myself. 🙂

Jenny
    10th April 2018 at 10:17 pm

Thanks for this, it’s so helpful. I’m terrible at remembering to record my stats!

13th April 2018 at 2:39 pm

I think I’m a bit obsessive about things like this to be honest. Haha! I’m a closet number nerd. 🙂

Laura Dove
    10th April 2018 at 9:52 pm

I do this each month! My planner has a blogging section where I write them in, this is great for those who need a printable!

13th April 2018 at 2:40 pm

I created my own organiser and only have what I need in it. This, along with the reading journal features. Plus a couple of other printables I created.

John Milnes
    9th April 2018 at 9:53 pm

I fully understand why and this is a great reminder. I am bit crap at doing this, so I guess I better start back in recording my stats etc.

Thanks for Sharing

John M

13th April 2018 at 2:48 pm

I’m glad you liked my reminder. I think it can be important to record stats but not live your life by them. 🙂

Claire
    9th April 2018 at 7:44 pm

These are great printables. I love seeing my stats but never thought to write them down as view the difference each month 🙂 Love this idea.

13th April 2018 at 2:50 pm

It is a fab thing to do. For me it just reminds me that what I’m doing may be helping someone somewhere. 🙂

Siobhan | The Baby Boat Diaries
    9th April 2018 at 5:01 pm

I record my. stats but currently do so in a note on my phone this is a great printable I think I will take advantage of it! x

13th April 2018 at 2:50 pm

I’d love it if you did! It’ll certainly give me some sense of satisfaction. Haha!

Nazrin Miah
    9th April 2018 at 12:25 pm

I tend to steer away from looking at the numbers when it comes to my blog as I find it be quite demotivating especially if I;m not hitting the numbers I want to. Keeping an eye on them however is important to keep track of your progress but I try to do this in moderation.

13th April 2018 at 2:53 pm

That’s one of the reasons I only record them on the 1st of the month. Generally, there’s an increase in some and a decrease in others.

Lisa
    9th April 2018 at 9:27 am

I love recording my stats to see if I’ve improved. It takes constant internet it to make sure they stay on the level or increase though 🙂

13th April 2018 at 2:55 pm

I tend to find a general increase month on month with my social media profiles. My visitor stats can be a little up and down.

Alex
    8th April 2018 at 2:13 pm

This is a great printable! Love this idea. I really need to start tracking my stats!

14th April 2018 at 10:12 am

Thanks! I’m a little bit proud of it to be honest. Creating my own printables certainly saves me the time I used to spend scouring the internet. Haha!