It’s meal plan Monday again. The last weeks meals went a little awry. I can’t explain why, they just did.
I’ve been through my freezer this week to see the meat I have left over before placing another order for delivery next week. I’m not running out per se, but the variety is drastically reduced.
This week’s meal plan uses most of the meat including a lovely leg of lamb that I picked up half price with my groceries this week.
Without further ado, I give you, this week’s meal plan:
Steak and veggies (cauliflower, broccoli and carrots)
Homemade Turkey Burgers (see the recipe at the end of this post) and salad (everyone else is having a real bread roll, I’m have those big mushrooms, I can’t remember the name of them right now though!)
Vegetable Omelette (This one is pretty self-explanatory)
So, that’s what’s for dinner in our house this week. What’s for dinner in your house this week?
- 400g Turkey Mince
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of mixed herbs
- Use a food processor to turn the bread into bread crumbs, then add the chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Blitz the mixture before adding the turkey mince and egg.
- Blitz again before adding the pepper and herbs.
- Grill under a medium heat until cooked through.
- Serve however you see fit.
- Great for kids who ate vegetables.