It’s been a whole week since last week’s meal plan… who can believe it? I can’t, that’s for certain.
Last week, I planned:
- Roast Chicken Dinner with sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, swede mash & roast potatoes
- Burgers & Fries
- Sausage & Tomato Pasta Baker
- Spicy Chicken Wraps & Salad
- Cheese & Potato Pie with Bacon and Baked Beans
- Chicken Nuggets & Chips (probably a veggie stir fry for me!)
Actually, looking at that list, I didn’t do too well with cooking what I planned. I didn’t buy anything extra but it was a busy week so a lot of quick food that was already in the freezer or cupboard.
We only actually ate the roast chicken dinner, burgers & fries and chicken nuggets & chips (twice).
Instead, though, I did make chilli & rice one night… then another night we had sausage, sweet potato mash & veg. Oh and we had gammon, egg and chips. To be honest, I was running low on meat in my freezer which meant I didn’t have a lot of options.
However, all of that has been rectified with the arrival of my Musclefood order on Friday. I spent most of the weekend making chicken nuggets, dicing chicken and freezing it all.
This week’s meal plan consists of food I know Anwen will be able to eat. She enjoys pretty much anything but has just recently started to enjoy my cooking.
What’s for dinner this week?
- Fry Up (leftovers from Sunday roast)
- Brinner (well we didn’t have it last week in the end)
- Spicy chicken wraps (again, something we didn’t have last week)
- Beef Curry & Rice
- Chilli Con Carne & Jacket Potatoes
- Pork Roast with all the trimmings.
I’m actually really looking forward to this week. I can’t wait to try Anwen with a variety of different flavours, some she’s had others she hasn’t.
What’s cooking in your house this week?