I haven’t written and published a meal plan for close on 2 years. It’s time I start being held accountable for what I cook for dinner. Lately, I’ve been lazy. We’ve eaten more prepared and processed food than I would like.
So, what’s for dinner this week?
Well, I’m actually running low on meat in the chest freezer. So, this week is a sort of cobbled together collection of what I have here.
- Roast Chicken Dinner with sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, swede mash & roast potatoes
- Burgers & Fries
- Sausage & Tomato Pasta Bake
- Spicy Chicken Wraps & Salad
- Cheese & Potato Pie with Bacon and Baked Beans
- Chicken Nuggets & Chips (probably a veggie stir fry for me!)
Seren is most excited about the thought of having another roast dinner. I’ve only missed one weekend since Christmas.
The Spicy Chicken Wraps and Sausage & Tomato Pasta Bake are going to be new ventures for me. I have no idea how I will make them yet but I’m sure it’ll work. It has to doesn’t it?