I have completed:
#78 – Write my 101 in 1001 list.
The goals I’ve made a start on are:
#1 – Cook 52 new recipes. (1/52)
#19 – Monetise my blog.
#27 – Narrow down blog categories and tags.
#28 – Delete old and irrelevant content from the site.
#29 – Check for broken links once a month (3)
#32 – Pay of 75% of our debt. (5%)
#35 – Put away £10 for each goal completed (£10)
#40 – Improve credit score (42 points up in 3 months)
#64 – Lose 3st (6lb off)
#66 – Read 52 books (11/52)
#67 – Watch 52 movies I haven’t seen before (4/52)
#83 – Play a board game at least once a month for the duration.
#90 – Sing songs with Enfys and Anwen every night.
#92 – Surprise the kids once a month.
#97 – Complete 52 random acts of kindness (1/52)
- 100g butter or margarine
- 100g light muscavado sugar
- 2 x 397g cans condensed milk
- 200g plain or milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Pre-heat the oven to 180'C/Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 13 x 9inch (33x23cm) Swiss roll tin.
- Mix the flour and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Knead the mixture together until it forms a dough, then press into the base of the prepared tin.
- Prick the shortbread lightly with a fork and bake in the pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes or until firm to the touch and very lightly browned.
- Cool in the tin.
- Measure the butter, sugar and condensed milk into a pan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil, stirring all the time, then reduce the heat and simmer very gently, stirring continuously, for about 5 minutes or until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Pour over the shortbread and leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Pour over the cold caramel and leave to set.
- Cut into squares or bars.