I cannot believe Anwen is already 2 months old. I thought it would be nice to update on her progress. Baby’s really do learn and develop so quickly. It will be nice to have a little memory jogger for me in the future.
How has Anwen developed.
- Weight: 14lb 13oz (at 7 weeks. She was 8lb 2oz at birth)
- Clothing Size: 3-6 months (I switched them round a few days ago)
- Shoe Size: No idea
- Nappy Size: 3
- Teeth: None that I know of
- Cuddles – Anwen loves being cwtched.
- White Noise – Sometimes, putting the hoover on or finding a YouTube Video is the only way I get her to sleep.
- Being put down – Really, Anwen isn’t put down very often. There is always someone around to give her a cwtch. However, if she is put down she will shout, not cry, until someone picks her up.
- Bedtime: Anywhere between 7 and midnight
- Wake Time: Around 6-7 with a maximum of 1 night feed.
- Naps: Anwen catnaps all day.
Anwen will have anywhere between 5 and 8 bottles a day. She’s the first baby I’ve had who has actually been baby led and bottle fed. Seren and Macsen would down the whole bottle regardless of the amount in it. Anwen will just take what she wants.
Exciting things this month
Anwen has started smiling more. She openly seems to enjoy herself when being spoken to.