Uncategorised

Christmas Gift Guide 2014 – The Gift of Health

3rd November 2014

Is there really anything worse than a useless gift at Christmas? I don’t really mean to sound ungrateful but those gifts that you will never really use but haven’t got the heart to get rid of so it just seems to take up valuable space.

Don’t want to give one of these types of gifts? Then I have two gift suggestions that will definitely be used!

Socialites E-Cigs

socialites images 119Do you know a smoker who would love to give up this New Year? Then why not kick start the quitting process for them by gifting them a Socialites Electronic Cigarette this Christmas?

Socialites offer a wide variety of e-cigs and refills suitable for any smoker wherever they may be along the quitting process. Whether they want to quit for health reasons (don’t we all?), to save money, or just because they feel it is more socially acceptable, Socialites has something to offer.

Socialites Cartomizer Starter Kit comes in 5 varieties (USA Blend, Cool Menthol, Gold, V Blend and Platinum) and each kit contains 1 rechargeable battery, 1 USB Charger, 2 Cartomizers (equal to 80 cigarettes) and an instruction card.

Socialites Cartomizer Refills come in packs of 5 and they are available in 22 varieties including peanut butter, vanilla, coffee and coconut.

Socialites electronic cigarettes are fantastic… the huge variety of flavours adds to the whole experience of giving up and makes the giving up process a little more appealing.

Socialites are a definite must have gift for any smoker this Christmas.

O’Keeffe’s Working Hands

O'Keeffe's Working Hands hand cream for those that work with their handsAs a stocking filler, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands is fantastic! Do you know anyone who suffers from dry hands that crack and split? If so, then why not give them some Working Hands cream to moisturise their hands back to their full softness.

O’Keeffe’s Working Hands contains a unique formulation of moisturizing ingredients that are guaranteed to relieve the problem of dry skin.

During the winter months I suffer with dry skin due to hand washing, washing dishes and the cold weather. Working Hands can help prevent this from happening as well. Rich in glycerin it draws in and helps to retain moisture which is essential to keep skin healthy.

If you want to try out the wonder of O’Keeffe’s Working Hands for yourself, I have a set of both the Working Hands cream and O’Keeffe’s For Healthy Feet to give to one lucky reader.

Noel
    11th November 2014 at 1:35 pm

I like that Socialites Electronic Cigarette , my friend would definitely benefit from it, he like to stop smoking already but, keeps on coming back

Ling Tan
    11th November 2014 at 10:13 am

the E-cigs are a fab idea! I do know quite a few persons who will definitely benefit from it!

Eliz Frank
    10th November 2014 at 3:06 pm

Terrific ideas for the holidays. People love to smell good and eat well. All will work.

Katrina Centeno
    10th November 2014 at 2:22 pm

I never thought of buying a cream just for the hands. It makes sense to me since I am in front of the computer all day. My hands need all the pampering.

Pingerrain*Priscilla
    10th November 2014 at 4:26 am

I gets lots of hand creams during Christmas from my department colleagues. LOL~

rochkirstin
    10th November 2014 at 12:34 am

My boss uses an e-cigarette but he found out later that it also has some bad effects. His wife got mad. But we still believe that this is better than the usual way of smoking cigarettes.

Vanessa Ally
    9th November 2014 at 11:03 pm

I think smokers would be delighted to learn about these innovative e-cigs, however, I don’t smoke at all so I will pay attention to the product that softens dry skin, it is extremely suitable for winter cold weather.

Aiza C.
    9th November 2014 at 12:46 pm

I have dry hands! Maybe I should give my friends a hint that I’ll be needing a cream like that.

Franc Ramon
    9th November 2014 at 6:53 am

Dry hands can really happen on cold months. This cream would surely help in adding moisture.

Khushboo
    8th November 2014 at 6:18 am

These are such practical and useful gifts. Would love to get these for my family. 🙂

Hazel Ann Lo
    8th November 2014 at 5:44 am

Is the O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream available abroad? I want to give this a try as a gift to my boyfriend who has seriously dry hands that totally crack and split. (well it’s more of a finger… which I have no idea how that came about)

The Musing Housewife
      10th November 2014 at 9:00 pm

I believe that O’Keeffe’s is available world wide, Hazel. I hope it does help your boyfriend.

John
    8th November 2014 at 5:40 am

My wife saw this post and she’s asking me to purchase even one of those you posted here. I shouldn’t have showed this to her. LoL.

Amie
    7th November 2014 at 5:01 pm

Great idea on the e-cigs. Been trying to get my friend to quit smoking, but it’s hard.

Tiffany Yong W.T. (tiffanyyongwt)
    7th November 2014 at 5:46 pm

More items! How can 2 EVER be enough especially when you have so many friends to give? The first thing that came to my mind when you said Gift of Health were tonics and herbs though! LOl

The Musing Housewife
      10th November 2014 at 8:56 pm

Tonics and herbs are great healthy gift ideas, although I went for something different!

May De Jesus-Palacpac
    7th November 2014 at 4:59 pm

Those working hands cream looks like something that I would buy for myself! Didn’t think it was possible but my hands have chipped to constant dish washing chores. Ugh.

The Musing Housewife
      10th November 2014 at 8:54 pm

Ahhh, dish washing… It truly is the bane of my life. There are 5 of us in our house and there seems to be a never ending pile of dishes to wash.

Louise
    7th November 2014 at 3:45 pm

I totally agree with this post. E-cigarettes are one of the ideal gifts to give not only for Christmas but for other occasions as well. I gave my dad one for his birthday and he uses it regularly. 🙂

The Musing Housewife
      10th November 2014 at 8:52 pm

I think smokers often need a little push in the right direction… While it doesn’t mean they quit straight away it does go a long way in reducing the number of smokes someone has.

Nomadic Chica
    7th November 2014 at 4:25 pm

My hands are super dry to as I’m normally doing so many things with them. I would love one of this as a gift! 😉

The Musing Housewife
      10th November 2014 at 8:53 pm

Make sure you pop it on your Christmas list then!! It will work a treat!

Chantelle
    3rd November 2014 at 10:29 pm

My husband suffers from horrendous dry and cracked hands during the colder months. The only thing we’ve found that helps so far is The Body Shops “Hemp” cream, but he’s not keen on the smell. Does this one have a strong smell?

The Musing Housewife
      3rd November 2014 at 10:34 pm

It is odorless which means it is great for men who aren’t keen on the feminine fragrances of many hand creams!

Corinne
    3rd November 2014 at 10:44 pm

What a fab idea!

I quit smoking with e-cigs a year ago so I would def recommend them!

Corinne x

The Musing Housewife
      3rd November 2014 at 10:47 pm

They are a fantastic idea! For me, it’s the habit of putting it to my mouth that is the hardest to stop.

Nayna Kanabar (@SIMPLYF00D)
    3rd November 2014 at 10:23 pm

I have dry hands so this product sounds great.I will check it out.