It’s Weight Loss Time!
|Weight in St||Weight in lb||Weight in Kg||BMI|
|Start Weight||19st 8.8lb||274.8lb||124.6kg||43.07|
|Last Weigh In||19st 11lb||277lb||125.6kg||43.38|
|Today’s Weight||19st 13.2lb||279.2lb||126.6kg||43.70|
|Lost So Far||0st 0lb||0lb||0kg||0|
|Still to go||3st 13.2lb||55.2lb||25kg||8.62|
The goals remain the same as last week:
1) Keep a food diary – This should be much easier now Weight Watchers have FINALLY sorted their app out.
2) Write a meal plan for next week.
3) Drink at least 3 pints of water a day.
Oh and the final one
4) Actually lose something!
My meal plan for this week is a little bland…
Breakfasts are going to be granola and natural yoghurt.
Lunches are either ham or egg salads.
For dinner we’ve got a bit of a concoction…
- Slow cooked Fakeaway with salad.
- Chicken and bacon parcels with salad.
- Beef Casserole with Yorkshire puddings and vegetables.
- Sausages with Sweet Potato Mash.
- Fish, Mash and Peas.
I’m looking forward to my boring and (hopefully) healthy and weight loss inducing meals this week.
Fingers crossed for a loss next week.